sexta-feira, 29 de abril de 2016

Flawless Matte Palette by Makeup Revolution

Hi Dolls!

This time I bring another palette review! This one is a matte palette with 32 different colors, from cold hues to warm ones.

I have been looking for a matte palette for the longest time and, unfortunately, the Sephora's in Portugal don't sell the Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte palette (and let's face it, it's darn expensive!) so I went online and fell on the Makeup Revolution site again! You must be tired of hearing about this brand but who doesn't love a good bargain when it comes to makeup?! I sure do!

The palette is very light and great to take when you travel, it has a huge mirror and the feel of the shadows is so buttery. I have never felt anything like it, even on the brand shadows.







Swatches of the Flawless Matte Palette, from Left to Right (L-R). Again the first 2 colors aren't very noticeable due to my skin color being too light, all the others are just one swipe of each shadow. I used a primer for the swatches. 

The colors are beautiful and perfect for every day wear and neutral looks. The eye shadows themselves are a bit powdery and there are a few that need some building up. The best way to get them to show their full potential is by using a good primer underneath. Otherwise, the pigmentation isn't as noticeable.

Anyway it was a good buy for the price (9,99 euros, 8 pounds, around 12 dollars I believe), there is a wide variety of looks that can be achieved and we always need a matte palette in our collection.

Worth checking out for sure! :)

Let me know what you think and if you've found something similar or better!

Until next time!

Xoxo
-E-

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário