domingo, 17 de abril de 2016

Makeup Revolution New trals vs Neutrals




Hey dolls!

So today I wanted to talked to you a bit about the Makeup Revolution palette: New trals vs Neutrals that I got for 6,95€ at the Maquillalia website . First of all, I absolutely LOVE this palette! It was the first  item I got from Makeup Revolutions and it became my favorite palette in just one use!
The palette is obviously a dupe for the Limecrime Venus I palette, that brought back that 90s grungy looks, but more affordable and with the benefit of also having the always reliable neutrals we love to use!
Sem Título.png

As you can see the colors are beautiful and the pigmentation is amazing! I have actually had the chance to use the Limecrime Venus palette and I like Makeup Revolution's palette way better! Even without a primer the colors show through very brightly, there is close to no fall out and they haven't caused any allergies (very common with pink and red pigments due to one of its components).
Here are some example of looks I have created with this palette.






The amount of different styles you can do with this palette is immense, whether it's a neutral cut crease, a red or brown smokey eye, halo looks, etc.
All in all I recommend this palette from all my heart and promise you won't regret spending 7 euros on it! Let me know what you think of it!
Xoxo
-E-

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário